Software Quality Engineer
1-3 Years of Experience
- Work inside the cross-functional teams, closely cooperating with developers, project owners, and other stakeholders.
- Contribute throughout the project development lifecycle: from planning to releasing to production and monitoring the live environments.
- Use testing Infrastructure, Data, and Tools to perform manual, exploratory, and automated testing.
- Make quality issues and concerns visible and help others to understand the risks and impacts to our end users.
- Propose improvements to our processes to be able to deliver higher quality software on time.
- Motivated and experienced QA engineer with good communication skills
- Solid experience with automated and manual testing: backend (including REST services) and frontend (Web and Mobile)
- Familiar with version control systems (e.g. Git), relational databases (e.g. MySQL), and basic knowledge of some programming/scripting languages
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Degree.
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience
- A Competitive financial package in USD
- Salary increase every 6 months
- Medical and social insurance
- Incomparable work experience
- Training materials and technical sessions
- Friendly work environment